SYSTEM RATINGS 5 kW 10 kW 15kW 20kW
NPS system inputs required 7 kW 14kW 18kW 26kW
System Voltage 12.5 25 37.5 50
System Amperage 400 400 400 400
Water consumption 0.3 gal/hr 0.6 gal/hr 0.9 gal/hr 1.2gal/hr
(1.13 L/hr) (2.26L/hr) (3.4L/hr) (4.54L/hr)
Hydrogen fuel production
Cubic meters per hour 1.66 3.34 4.98 6.64
Kilograms per hour 0.15 0.30 0.45 0.6
Cubic Feet per hour 58.61 118 176 234
1. Water input must be pure and deionized. Hydrogen output must be filtered to achieve fuel cell quality (99.95% pure).
2. Electrical power applied must be of rated voltage and amperage. The electrolyzers will function at lower than rated amperage but will produce commensurately lower hydrogen volumes.
3. Electrolyzers can be ordered with out door rated enclosures.
4. Minimal maintenance required is replacement of electrolyte every five years.
5. Pure water input can be supplied by the HSG-
6. Rated input electrical power can be supplied by the HSG-
7. Compression and storage can be supplied by the HSG-
Part details and specifications subject to change without notice
Contact Robert Saiz at TEL: (408)218-